Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spreadin' Some Blog Love :)

I'm so happy to be able to have a teeny tiny bit of time to blog this summer and also to check out other teachers' awesome ideas on their blogs. I want to send a big thanks to First Grade and Fearless for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!


Now it's my turn to nominate some great blogs!

Versatile Blogger Award:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 - 10 other bloggers, include their link,  and let them know.
 7 Random Facts About Me!
  1. Before I entered teaching, I actually wanted to be a doctor and had been in physical therapy school. After a trimester I got my act together and started taking education courses. Best. Decision. Ever!
  2. I have never been west of St. Louis, with the exception of Hawaii. Maybe I should add traveling to my bucket list!
  3. I love to read young adult lit. My absolute favorite series ever is The Hunger Games. Divergent is a great book that is much like HG if anyone is interested!
  4. My first year of teaching, I taught 8th grade science. Not quite my cup of tea. I'm going into my sixth year of teaching first and I'm SO happy with the young ones!
  5. When I was in kindergarten, my dream job was being a magician. 
  6. I love me some cupcakes. We have a lot of great cupcake shops around here, which is both a blessing and a curse! I like 'em plain, too... Vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting!
  7. Seven is my lucky number... I was born March 7 at 7:07am!
Who else should receive this award??
Teaching in a Nutshell

Go check 'em out!

4 comments:

  1. I also nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, seconds ago! How awesome!
    I love the clip chart you made in your previous post. Thanks for sharing!
    Stop by sometime!
    :)
    Blessings of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for the award! I'll hopefully be posting my Thank You post within the next few days! I just got the okay to enter my building, so I have a feeling I'll be busy for the next few days/weeks!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and love it! I am now a follower:) I am nominating you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please stop by pick it up.
    ~Carole
    kindercarole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for two awards! Head on over to www.who-is-on-first.blogspot.com to pick them up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...