Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Back to School Sale!

Okay, these blog posts are getting so super short... But we officially go back with kiddos tomorrow! I am trying to squeeze as much work as possible into nap time, knowing that I'll be up late tonight (but I always am the night before school starts - I still get nervous)!

Anyways, I am having a SALE in my TpT store! Everything is 20% off, and if you enter the code BTS12 at checkout, you save an extra 10%! What a great way to stock up on goodies for your classroom!

Many stores, including {MINE!} are participating. Click the picture below to go to Blog Hoppin' for their full list of participating stores!

Super cute image courtesy of Amy Lemons


1 comment:

  1. Hello I am homeschooling my son, and I am researching to find the standard common core/or curriculum for 1st graders for all subject areas such as mathematics, science, writing, reading, spelling, language arts, history, and arts. I would like to know if you would recommend me or suggest me books I may purchase to base the lessons. Or even websites would be quite helpful.

    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks
    Fabiana
    www.fabianacarter.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...