Monday, October 14, 2013

FREE Halloween Gift Tags!

My daughter is now preschool-age, which means lots of fun parties at school... And bringing treats to school! I remember my mom always making these awesome treat bags to hand out on Halloween, and I'm determined to continue the tradition with my own kiddos!

I wanted to make a cute little gift tag for the treat bags (crayons, Goldfish, and bubbles) my kids will be passing to their classmates, so I whipped up a little something. I'm also printing copies for my gifts to my students (a $1 Scholastic book and some Play-Doh), and thought my fellow teachers might like to have a copy. So here you go!


It's nothing fancy, but it has adorable Creative Clips clip art, and how can you go wrong with that?!

Just click the image above to download for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...