Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Get Yourself Organized!

One of the things I'm vowing to work on this summer is relabeling all my binders. During the course of the year, it's easy to just throw things into a binder and be done with it. I wanted to be able to have a more organized way to keep my things straight, so I created new binder covers and coordinating spines that go with my brights and black/chalkboard theme. (Okay, so it's not a theme... But I just LOVE those colors!)





To check them out in my TPT store, just click any of the images above!

I've put my binder covers (above) and my folder and notebook labels HALF OFF today and tomorrow only, so you can start getting organized for next year ASAP! 


(Click on the image to go to the product on my TPT page)

And because I want to give these away too, the first two people who comment with their email address will get BOTH the editable binder covers and the folder/notebook labels for FREE!

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always reorganizing my binders during the summer!
    Jcouvutsakis@nationaltrail.us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...