Friday, June 8, 2012

{FIRST FIVE FOLLOWERS and COMMENTS FREEBIE!} Sub Tub Binder Now Available!

So I've been working on my newest project... My Sub Tub Binder!

I was out of the classroom several times this year for professional development, doctor's appointments, and now my maternity leave. Typing out the same routine procedures over and over each time I was out got old. FAST. Now, all my sub materials can be in one easy place!

This file has information for your sub about classroom and school procedures and routines. Mine is in a 1" binder along with emergency lesson plans for three days of being out. All the copies I need for a sub in an emergency are in hanging folders in a small, open-top file box, along with this handy little binder.

(I'll post pictures once I'm back at work!)


You can get this file by clicking the picture above. But it can be your lucky day! The first FIVE followers who ALSO comment on this post will receive my Sub Tub Substitute Binder FREE! Make sure you follow this blog AND comment (with your email address so I can send you the file)!

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. So cool! I need this because I am out a lot for PD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This will help me be a little more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a new teacher like me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura and Jennifer - Thanks for following AND posting! Please post your email addresses so I can send the Sub Tub file to you! To everyone else - please remember to follow as well as to post (and include your email so I can send you the file)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be wonderful. Thank you!
    britt.alwine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Can't wait to set mine up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...